Karen Daisy is a character from the Brutal Fists.
Just established that Karen was based on Tina Armstrong. In fact, let's compare the two:
- Both of them are from the south.
- Both of them have southern accents.
- Both of them kick ass, and you know what, they would give Sandy Cheeks from Spongebob Squarepants a run for her money.
- Both of them are fanservice-y
- Both of them have bras based on the American flag.
Karen Daisy is widely considered the "Annie Oakley" of rodeo shows. She's been practicing horse riding when she was 14 years old and was able to do amazing tricks as she rides. Her talents include sharpshooting and also lasso tricks.
Her's fighting style is "Hybrid", while is different attacking at the skills, if have talents: sharpshooting and lasso tricks. She kind a few crisised into battle and off the moves can beign above that, not like others have.
Special Moves Edit
- Lasso Drag: Karen lassos her opponent's legs and drags him/her towards her.
- Roundhouse: She roundhouse kicks her opponent, Chuck Norris style.
- Revolver: She gets out a revolver gun and shoots her opponent.
- Lasso Toss: She lassos her opponent and throws him/her to the other side.
Finishing Moves Edit
Death Finishes Edit
- Lasso Choke: Karen lassos her opponent' neck. She walks behind her opponent and then pulls the lasso so tight that the opponent's eyeballs began to pop out and hurdle onto the screens, cracking the camera lens.
- Guns n' Roses: Karen gets out one revolver gun and shoots her opponent two times, on both the left side of the torso and the right side of the head. She then gets out another revolver gun and shoots the opponent's left arm off. She then uses two revolvers and blows off the opponent's right leg and entire head.
Battle Intro Edit
Karen Daisy rides a horse to the battlefield. She hops off of it and says, "Everybody, hold your horses!" and slings her two revolver guns and shoots them in the air.
Victory Pose Edit
Karen Daisy twirl her lasso and and flings it at the camera and drags it to the ground close to her. She places her foot on it and focuses towards herself.