This has nothing to do with Garou: Mark of the Wolves. In fact, we're not even talking about Fatal Fury. We're talking about a werewolf character named Garou and he's called this because it derives from the French word for werewolf "loupe-garou", since this is a Canadian werewolf after all and French is, along with English, a major language in Canada.
William LeBeouf was just a regular man in quebec until he was bitten by a diseased grey wolf. As a result, he has succumbed to Lycanthropy and is now fighting to free himself from the curse that makes him bloodthirsty.
Above his transformation, Garou is seens most powerful of Lycanthrope, besides to abilities and throwing almost excellent. Wild to maded any strengths and criticals is showing that maded been strongest werewolf.
Special Moves Edit
- Claw Swipe: Garou dashes through his opponent with a slash.
- Chomp: He quickly snaps at his opponent
- Boulder Throw: He throws a big boulder at his opponent.
- Claw Wheel: He rolls up like a ball and hurdles towards his opponent with his claws extended.
Finishing Moves Edit
Death Finishes Edit
- Eaten Alive: Garou jumps onto his opponent and eats him/her from the chest to the neck. Afterwards, he looks at the camera and snarls at the screen.
- Lupine Backbreaker: He slashes his opponent in the face, followed by him clawing him/her in the back with two of his hands. He lifts his opponent up and then rams him/her towards his knee, breaking the opponent apart.
Battle Intro Edit
William LeBeouf walks into the battlefield and a second later transforms into a snarling werewolf (known as "Garou").
Victory Pose Edit
Garou splatters the camera lens with his opponent's blood from his claws and rushes out of the picture. The scene cuts to a rocky cliff at nighttime with a full moon and Garou arrives and howls at the moon.